Every week our awesome interns will be reading and engaging our community’s content and selecting some of their favorite articles and conversations. Then, they’ll serve it up to you as a review of the previous week’s action from within the Livefyre community.
- Ever wondered how to best start a Twitter account for your company…and grow from there? Vistaprint has you covered with the series they ran this week: 3 Simple Steps: Creating a Twitter Account for Your Small Business, Twitter: 5 Ways to Get Going and Get Noticed, and Using a Hashtag to Create Buzz for Your Event.
- Sometimes we all get stuck writing a blog post. In case you need that little extra push, here are the 12 most vital steps in the writing process from our trusty friends at 12 Most.
- If you read a lot of news on your iPad, you might want to check out this article from For the iPad comparing Flipboard and Zite, and sound off in the comments! (I’m also a fan of their blog post that explains why “iPad” is more than just a play on the iDevice naming system at Apple).
- Need an interesting read? Arik Hanson of Communications Conversations provided 19 quotes that sum up public relations. Click on to see them!
- And finally, I’ll wrap it up with one of my favorite posts about women having it all by Gini Dietrich over at Spin Sucks. Check out her great argument, and make sure you take a look at the comments — there’s almost 200 of ‘em!
- Right before Marissa Mayer was selected as Yahoo’s new CEO, Sarah at Pando Daily wrote a very poignant article titled Being a Momtrepreneur is Hard. So is Everything Else in the World. Let’s Move On.
- For all the fellow Community Managers out there, are you a REAL one? MyCmgr.com tackles this issue:
- Klout is a hot topic, there’s no denying that. My friend Cara has 12 ways you can try to raise your Klout score.
- Finally, if you work in Silicon Valley (or you’re a fan of Bravo TV) you’ve probably heard of the network’s upcoming tech-centric show, “Silicon Valley.” Love it or hate it, it’s happening, and the folks at Pando Daily take a closer look at this show’s implications.
So tell us, what been some of your favorite blog posts from this week? What conversations have really engaged and held your attention? Let us know below!